Section 1 Definition
The term "DARTSLIVE" “we”, “us” or “our” means DARTSLIVE Co., Ltd.
“Service” means the online services we provide such as social gaming, information browsing from PCs, smartphones and mobile phones. “Free Service” means Service which is free of charge and “Paid Service” means Service which is subject to fees.
“CONTENT” means all the information users post via our Services including text, graphics, images or other materials.
Section 2 Service Agreement
- Users enter into the Agreement on their own will.
- If users are minors, the Agreement requires consent from their legal guardians (any person with parental authority).
- The Service is not available for members and former members of antisocial forces and their related people.
Section 3 Notes on Use
- Service in General
- （1）You shall use our Service at your own responsibility and are responsible for any consequences generated by the use of it.
- （2）You are responsible to prepare equipment that is required in order to use our Service at your own expense and at your own responsibility.
- Use and Management of ID and Password
- （1）In order to use our Service, you need to purchase a dedicated IC card and register your account with the DARTSLIVE card ID (“ID”) on the IC card and with a password of your choice.
- （2）You shall control your ID and password strictly, shall not disclose your password to any third party and shall be responsible for the use of our Service with your ID or the password you safeguard.
- （3）We shall not be held responsible for any damage caused to you in case your ID or the password you safeguard is used by a third party.
- （1）You declare and certify that you hold a legitimate right on your Content.
- （2）We are not obligated to save any of the Content.
- （3）You are solely responsible for all Content that you make available via this Service and solely responsible to resolve troubles arising out of your Content.
- （4）If we need to check the status of compliance with laws and regulations, etc. , we may check the details of the Content. However, we assume no obligation to verify that.
- （2）Please be aware of the extent of the disclosure if and when you post any personal information through our Service.
- Method of Contact
- （1）We will make announcements regarding this Service for its users on an appropriate location on our websites, applications and other media in a method we consider as suitable.
- （2）If you would like to submit any comments or queries about the Service, please use our contact form on our website or follow other methods we provide.
We may show our or third parties’ ads on our Service.
- Change of Provided Information
If your contact information such as email address or other information that are provided to us changes, you shall notify us promptly.
Section 4 Ownership of Copyright and Other Rights
- DARTSLIVE or rightful third party owners of the materials own the intellectual properties and other rights including the copyright related to this Service. Without any prior consent from us or the rightful owner of the materials, you may not copy, transfer, lease, lend, rent, distribute, alter, publish, transmit (or make the material transmittable) or publicly display the material or information from our Service outside the scope of personal use, or use thereof for commercial purpose.
- We do not grant our users any right to use our registered trademarks and logos such as “DARTSLIVE” and all associated intellectual properties.
- Users grant us the right to copy and use the Content free of charge without any limitation of time and region.
Section 5 Service Fee and Method of Payment
- Please refer to the List of Charges for service fees of our Paid Service and payment methods.
- Once you pay Service Fee or other fees, no refund is available.
- No such payment methods are available that the name of the payer does not match the Service user.
- Before using a payment method that you choose, you must read and understand terms and conditions thereof. We are not responsible for any trouble arisen between you and your settlement company.
Section 6 Cancellation of Paid Service
Cancellation of Paid Service must be done online. Any online cancellation of Paid Service is deemed to be made at your own will. Please note that you are not able to use Paid Service from the date of cancellation.
Section 7 Indemnification
- We offer no guarantees about such things as the completeness, accuracy, or utility of our Service and any information provided by our Service.
- We take no responsibility for the use of any service provided by or any act by any third party other than us.
- In case we incur any liability for damages, our liability shall be limited to actual and direct damages up to the price you paid to us as the Service Fee in the past year, calculating retroactively from the time when the cause of the damage accrued. Regardless of our predictability, we are not liable for damage such as those resulting from special circumstances, lost profits, or any consequential damages. Provided however, the foregoing shall not apply to the case the damage results from our intentional acts or gross negligence.
- We are not liable for any claims or damages if our Service is canceled or terminated due to any reasons not attributable to us.
Section 8 Change and Suspension of this Service
- Part or all of the Service may be unavailable without prior notice for network preparation, system problems, regular and irregular maintenances or to prepare for any event of force majeure including natural disaster, conflict and war, or any other case where we determine that the Service is in need of suspension or termination. We do not guarantee that the Service is not suspended or terminated.
- In spite of the preceding paragraph, DARTSLIVE may change, cancel or terminate the Service at any time with notification to users 30 days prior thereto, online or with other methods. However, this is not applied to any minor changes.
Section 9 Prohibited Activities
- Users may not engage in the following:
- （1）Any act in violation or possible violation of laws or regulations
- （2）Any act offensive or may be offensive to public order and morals
- （3）Any act that may infringe upon our right or any third party’s
- （4）Any act to spread false or misleading information purposefully or to pretend to be DARTSLIVE or a third party
- （5）Any act to collect, disclose or offer personal or registered information of third parties illegally
- （6）Any act of causing trouble or disturbances to the server and the network system of our Service
- （7）Any act such as making fake inquiries and unjust claims
- （8）Any act that might offend other users such as soliciting to join commercial and non-commercial organizations including political and religious ones
- （9）Any act to assist or provide profit to antisocial forces
- （11）Other acts considered by us as inappropriate for the Service
- DARTSLIVE may take necessary measures including removal and deletion of the Content without any prior notice when we regard that as inappropriate, or one of the acts listed in the previous paragraph occurs. However, DARTSLIVE does not assume any obligation to remove such Content.
Section 10 Cancellation
Section 11 Severability
Section 12 Non-Assignability
Users may not assign any right, position or interest of the Agreement to any third party.
Section 13 Applicable Law and Venue